Backend API – https://github.com/jayceazua/digitalMenu
Digital Menu is a database management platform for restaurants to manage their menus and share with third party applications. (React, Redux, JSX, ES6, Scss, OOCSS3, HTML5, jQuery) (Node, Express Mongo Backend API).
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development.
What things you need to install the software and how to install them
- Run on Linux, Unix or Windows operating systems.
- Node: any 8.x version starting with 8.4.0 or greater
- Yarn: See Yarn website for installation instructions
A step by step series of examples that tell you how to get a development env running
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/AwesomeZaidi/Digital-Menu-Frontend`
From the root directory of the project, install the dependencies and modules.
Once completed, run
yarn start to spin up your local server and visit your browser at
locatlhost:3000 to view and interact with the application.
yarn reset to clear the local cache
- React – The web framework used, React JS
- Redux – Predictable state container
- Scss – CSS made better for styling
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting pull requests to us.
This is currently version 0 and we will be making more iterations in the near future.
- Asim Zaidi – Initial work – GitHub, Email, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Jayce Azua – Initial work – GitHub, Email, LinkedIn
This project is licensed under the MIT License – see the LICENSE.md file for details
- My teammate Jayce Azua GitHub for developing the backend API that this product uses.