Simple, small and fast jQuery polyfill for the HTML5
<input type="range">slider element.
Check out the examples.
- Touchscreen friendly
onresizeso suitable for use within responsive designs
- Small and fast
- Supports all major browsers including IE8+
npm install --save rangeslider.js
- Understand how rangeslider.js works in general.
- File a bug report for anything rangeslider.js related.
- Ask a question such as “How do I …?”. Open a new discussion.
- range-slider-element – A rewrite as a range slider custom element
MIT © André Ruffert