Yet another jQuery-based date picker! This date picker provides an easy way of creating both single and multi-viewed calendars capable of accepting single, range, and multiple selected dates. Easy to style, with two example styles provided: an attractive ‘dark’ style, and a Google Analytics-like ‘clean’ style.
Download the latest release, and jQuery.
Have a bug? Please create an issue here on GitHub!
1.0.0 – 3/12/2012
- Initial Release
- Ripped out the built-in date formatter, this should be handled by the client
- Removed the built-in parseDate functionality
- Removed references to the ‘week’ column
- Styled away the ‘not in month’ date cells
- Split stylesheet into base.css to allow easier styling, and dark.css as the first full style
- Added ‘clean’ style similar to Google Analytics date picker
- Greyed out future dates for clean style
- Removed the excessive left/right arrows from multi-month calendars
- Highlight current date
- Calendar month title: clicking when in ‘range’ mode selects the entire month. Clicking in single/multiple mode swaps between the monthly/yearly view unless there are multiple calendars
- Refactored code for readability
- Renamed options, renamed/refactored callbacks
- Commented code
Copyright 2012, Justin Stern (www.foxrunsoftware.net)
Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses.
This project is based on DatePicker from http://www.eyecon.ro/datepicker/
This project is distinct from and not affiliated with the jquery.ui.datepicker